EFT DMA REVIEW AFTER A WEEK OR SO

punisher1022

I love everything about this cheese and would highly recommend it to users with a DMA card!
It has the perfect functionality for your standard player to have all the things needed to go in a raid and extract safely
Overall my favorite feature is item filtering i can tweak the items i want shown when i want shown even price range and so forth.
In addition to this the color schemes can be changed which is phenomenal! 

Imagine still being an internal cuck user in 2023 lol. Just make the jump and become a chad DMA hacker, lmao the choice is so goddamn obvious the only reason I could think you wouldnt want to do this is maybe you just cant afford undetectability or maybe you just like getting banned after paying 14 dollars a day XD. I love hunting down poor, small internal cheaters and serving them 8+ inches of rock hard DMA superiority and showing them their place. You want power? You start here, stop being a damn internal soycuck and get your ass on in gear and buy a DMA card and get a sub!

• Like 1